Production and design of non-standard equipment to order
Our plant’s design department can embody almost any of your ideas and design even the most complex equipment, including technical documentation and outsourcing audits
In our regular staff includes professional CGI specialists, engineers, designers who work on the creation of polygonal and solid-state 3D models of any complexity.
We have designed and produced more than 120 models of industrial equipment
Production of non-standard equipment
All work is spent in accordance with the Customer’s Terms of Reference, and the project documentation is carried out in strict accordance with GOST, ESKD, Technical Regulations, and other regulatory documents.
We have experience in developing equipment for:
- Modernizing your production
- Lifting machines of different scales
- Modernization of existing equipment
- Movement of products: conveyors, carts, chassis, etc.
- Serial production of industrial profile
Preparation and audit of technical documentation
We also provide the service of developing documentation for equipment both as a package of services and separately.
- We conduct an audit of products and technical documentation
- Development of WCD for the experienced model of your product
- The actualization of archive documentation
- Digitization of paper drawings
- Design drawings in accordance with the current GOST, ESKD
- Making the constructing changes to the drawings
In our production, we can produce industrial samples of your products not only in the final form but also we can create a prototype of ABS, PLA or polycarbonate on a 3D printer.
How to compose a technical task?
- Describe the product, scope and possible limitations that the product may encounter during the exploitation.
- Make clear requirements to the size of manufactured products and attach the existing technical documentation.
- Describe the wishes of the materials which will be used for the post-render and attach possible examples of the final work.
3D objects modeling and prototyping
Product development (3D modeling) and design documentation (drawings) are Computer-Aided Design (CAD)-based: